Instead of Packing
Name: Allyson Karolina Fernandez Knott
Date of Birth: 7/16/96
Birthplace: San Jose, Costa Rica
Current Location: Grapevine, Texas….soon to be Boston, Massachusetts (:
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Dark brown, almost black
Heritage: Spanish, English, German/Native American
Piercings: doubles on both ears and my left cartilage
Band/Singer: Twenty One Pilots, All Time Low, Cage the Elephant
Song: probably Landslide by Fleetwood Mac and Moon River
Movie: Breakfast at Tiffany’s
Disney Movie: Beauty and the Beast
TV show: Gossip Girl
Food: everything except olives
Pizza topping: margarita, pineapple is nice too
Ice-Cream Flavor: i hate ice cream
Drink (alcoholic): Pinnacle Whipped Vodka
Soda: Dr Pepper
Store: maybe Forever 21/H&M
Clothing Brand: nada
Shoe Brand: steve madden
Season: It depends on where I am at. Right now, fall sounds nice
Month: May or September, when the weather is perfect
Holiday/Festival: Labor Day
Make-Up Item: Mascara? or all natural
Board game: Monopoly
This or That:
Sunny or rainy: Both, just not at the same time, that’s weird
Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla
Fruit or veggie: Too broad
Night or day: Evening
Sour or sweet: sweet
Love or money: always love
Phone or in person: In person
Looks or personality: a good combination
Coffee or tea: coffee=life
Hot or cold: is this like weather, drinks, food, wut?
Goal for this year: Have a great first semester of college
Most missed memory: i probably can’t remember it
Best physical feature: jaw line
First thought waking up: what time is it?
Hypothetical personality disorder: histrionic, bc everyone forgets about it
Preferred type of plastic surgery: boobs, duh
Sesame street alter ego: probably oscar the grouch
Fairytale alter ego: Belle or Aurora
Most stupid remark: purposefully trying to sound dumb
Worst crime: Torture
Greatest ambition: There are many but my dream would be to open self-sustaining clinics in third world countries
Greatest fear: Having to choose between two equally bad things
Darkest secret: why the fuck would I post that on the internet?
Favorite subject: anything that deals with cultural perspectives so english or history. I really enjoyed statistics last year.
Strangest received gift: Someone wrapped a book about Audrey Hepburn in christmas paper, dropped it off at my school, and didn’t say who it was from
Worst habit: procrastination.. :’)
Smoke: occasionally? not cigarettes though
Shower daily: Most of the time
Like thunderstorms: Ya
Dance in the rain: whenever it decides to actually rain in texas
Sing: Ya but not well
Play an instrument: I played clarinet in middle school
Get along with your parents: ya
Wish on stars: if i could see them
Believe in fate: For the most part
Believe in love at first sight: nah
Cook: hell no
Speak another language: spanish
Dance: only when I’m drunk
Sing: Ya but again, not well
Touch your nose with your tongue: I have once
Whistle: haha no
Curl your tongue: no
Have You Ever:
Eaten Sushi: Ya
Been in Love: i think I’m incapable
Skipped school: ya, multiple times
Made prank calls: Ya
Sent someone a love letter: no
Stolen something: I’ve been an accomplice?
Cried yourself to sleep: the only time I ever cry
What annoys you most in a person?
Are you right or left handed? Right
What is your bedtime? lately, it’s been about one
Name three things you can’t live without: coffee, books and water
What is the color of your room? light blue
Do you have any siblings? a little brudder
Do you have any pets? 2 beagles
Would you kill someone you hate for a million dollars? nah
What is you middle name? Karolina
What are you nicknames? Ally
Are you for or against gay marriage? love is love
What are your thoughts on abortion? pro-choice, but not strongly
Do you have a crush on anyone? no
Are you afraid of the dark? not really
How do you want to die? in a cool way?
What is the largest amount of popsicles that you have eaten on one day? like 3 or something
Would you take a bullet for the one you love? Ya
What is the last law you’ve broken? most likely smoking weed
In a Member of the Opposite Sex:
Hair color: doesn’t matter
Eye color: light
Height: taller than me
Most important physical feature: a symmetrical and proportional face
Biggest turn-off: being a dick
Violate My Privacy.
- 1. Post a picture of you?
- 2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?
- 3. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?
- 4. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
- 5. Can you commit to one person?
- 6. How do you look right now?
- 7. What exactly are you wearing right now?
- 8. How often do you listen to music?
- 9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
- 10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2014?
- 11. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
- 12. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
- 13. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
- 14. Can you drive a stick shift?
- 15. Do you care if people talk badly about you?
- 16. Are you going out of town soon?
- 17. When was the last time you cried?
- 18. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
- 19. If you could change your eye color, would you?
- 20. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
- 21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.
- 22. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex?
- 23. Are you nice to everyone?
- 24. What are you sitting on right now?
- 25. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
- 26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
- 27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
- 28. Do you get a lot of colds?
- 29. Have your pants ever fallen down in public?
- 30. Does anyone hate you?
- 31. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
- 32. Do you like watching scary movies?
- 33. Are you a jealous person?
- 34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
- 35. Did you have a dream last night?
- 36. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to?
- 37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
- 38. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
- 39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
- 40. Did you have a good day yesterday?
- 41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship?
- 42. Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
- 43. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?
- 44. What’s the best part about school?
- 45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?
- 46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school?
- 47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
- 48. Were you single over the last summer?
- 49. What are you supposed to be doing right now?
- 50. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?
- SEND ME NUMBERS AND I WILL ANSWER.
Tonight I went back up to work (even though I technically don’t work there anymore) and literally just hung out there for an hour. I don’t know many people who go back to the job they just quit and hang out, but the fact that I did makes me realize how much I’ll miss the place even though there were many nights where I wanted to walk out the door or stab a customer in the eye with a straw and starve them of bread. Working at a bbq joint sucked a lot, it was hot and the smell stuck to me and everything I own. Customers are also stupid and needy and self-centered. I, however, won’t regret any of my time there. I met some really awesome people who taught me a lot about my self in so many ways. Almost a hundred people worked their in my two years there. Many of them I won’t ever see again, but I’m still thankful for the months we worked together (there are some who I actually strongly dislike too) and then there are those who I will actually miss very, very, very, very much. When I walked out of the back door for the last time, I felt the most sadness I have so far about leaving for college. It was surreal, and sad, and very bittersweet. It marked the end of era and chapter of life I am very blessed to have had. I met people who I probably would have never talked to and enjoyed many laughs and memories and even escaped even if it was just a four hour shift. I learned a lot, not only just about working and managing time and blah blah blah, but about myself and about other people. I will forever hold my time there close to my heart. I read somewhere about how your first job may suck, a lot, but it will also be where you meet some of the best people. And that I did. So thank you, thank you very much Spring Creek Barbeque, Grapevine. I’ll miss you and the people who work and have worked for you.
bc tagged by my roomie, endlesshenanigans!
You can tell a lot by someone by what music they listen to. Put your iPod, iTunes, or media player on shuffle and write down the first 25 songs. One rule: no skipping. When you’re done tag some peeps.
2. Pretty Melody-Butch Walker
3. El Amor Que Perdimos-Prince Royce
4. Eet-Regina Spektor
5. Deep Inside of You-Third Eye Blind
6. Lullabies-All Time Low
7. Tangled in the Great Escape-Pierce the Veil
8. A Car, A Torch, A Death-Twenty One Pilots
9. Devotion and Desire-Bayside
11. Ain’t No Rest For the Wicked-Cage the Elephant
12. La Despedida-Daddy Yankee
13. The Authority Song-Jimmy Eat World
14. Demons-Mayday Parade
15. Casablanca Sucked Anyways-A Day To Remember
16. Backseat Serenade (Acoustic Version)-All Time Low
17. Por un segundo-Aventura
18. Buddy Holly-Weezer
19. Taxi Cab-Twenty One Pilots
21. Speakeasy-Anya Marina
22. Canadian Ten-Butch Walker
23. The Beach-All Time Low
24. Don’t Look Back In Anger-Oasis
25. People Help the People-Birdy